Garage Door Repairs and Selecting The Right Company For The Job
Most homeowners can’t replace or repair garage doors on their own because of the technical aspects of the entire system itself. This is where an experienced garage door company comes in. Although you want to find a company that you can trust in repairing garage doors. Some companies may charge you too much money or be wasting your time.
One of the first things you can do is ask some friends or family about a company that they used. What most people have been going on the internet like Google, Yahoo or Bing and searching for a door repair company.
What we recommend is to first do your research on the company. There is a lot of information available about companies online. In fact after you ask a friend or family member, or read their reviews online you can also see if they are part of the BBB, ROC. What kind of rating do they have? You want to make sure they have a good rating with these companies with little complaints.
After you have looked at their ratings with the BBB and ROC, a company with a few recent complaints should sound an alarm before you even call them. A company that has responded to any customer complaints and has tried to resolve them is a company that does care about their reputation. When you do call a few top companies, they should be willing to talk with you over the phone to get a better understanding of what your garage door problem is and give you a rough price to get the repair of your door done.
You don’t want to choose just any garage door repair company to come and fix your door. You want to choose a company that has a good reputation and has served their area for at least a few years, has good ratings and reviews and not to mention some kind of warranty. We offer all of our customer’s great, quality service with a lifetime warranty on all parts we use for garage door service, openers and tracks. We want to make sure all our customers are taken care of today and tomorrow.
To summarize choosing the right company for your garage door repair, follow this list:
1. Try to ask a friend or family member for a referral, if they can’t give you won, they might be able to tell you who not to use.
2. Check out their online reviews and reputation. Actually read some of their reviews. It is getting harder to tell if the reviews are for real anymore or not. We would like to think that most companies are honest and getting reviews the right way.
3. Check out their ratings with the BBB and the ROC. In case there are any complaints, has the company tried to resolve those complaints with the customer through the BBB. Some customers you just can’t please.
4. How long have they been in business? You want a company that is going to be around for a while.
5. They should really understand your problem and be able to give you a rough price over the phone.
6. What kind of warranty are they offering with their products and services?
These are all good questions to ask and look into when you are having any kind of service performed in your home or business.